Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Still making waves...with a little miracle to boot!

Posted by uptomyneck , 21 February 2012 · 387 views

So I am still in the phase of snowballing debt, but I went through some issues with my son's school. Needless to say, I had to take him out, and borrowing my moms car was no longer an option as we needed it to be available to take him to and from school.

So I checked my Transunion online via myfico, and low and behold I had a 663 or something. With that something said go for it! I applied at BECU and was approved for the new car loan ar 4.4% . I wanted to wait until all my debt was gone, but this was something I needed right away. I brought home my car this weekend, and my son started his new school today.

I also received my first dining room set for my house today!

I went through my budget and reassessed all of my payments for the snowball, and I am still be done sometime late August early October! Just in time to purchase a new washer and dryer in November for Black Friday!

uptomyneck...sorry so late, just reading your blog....that is awesome! your snowballing is paying off!

uptomyneck...sorry so late, just reading your blog....that is awesome! your snowballing is paying off!

Thanks! Yes it really is, and right on time!

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.