Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Small steps...

Posted by uptomyneck , 14 November 2011 · 164 views

SO I have made my first small steps this weekend. I paid once card down, and am trying to continue on my efforts to gain financial control again and forcing my CC debt down, so I can eventually save save save...My goal is April 2012 to be at least at 30% or lower utilization...

when I started I was at 100 %utilization....Today I am at 96%...baby steps but planning on taking some Bigfoot steps next month after xmas. :blush2:

Posted Image

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.