Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Arh, Cant get outta the water!!!

Posted by uptomyneck , 06 July 2011 · 164 views

Ok so I have the house, and I have been working on it. I am at 100% utilization. I cannot seem to get out of the water. I am also now in repayment of my student loans. I cant seem to be able to balance out or save. I sent my son to my moms for the rest of the summer to get my financials in order, and to try to get the rest of my house in order. SMH, this is a new challenge, but I cant go hard like I used to. Theres so much in the brink, I have to remember to take things slow. This is going to be a tough next year, but Im trying to aim for only a tough 6 months.

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.