Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

OMG I got the CB itch again!!!

Posted by uptomyneck , 14 October 2010 · 33 views

I got the itch again for CB! I cant stay off the site! I cant concentrate because I sent the obsolete letter out to TU! All I can think about is credit! Last time this drove me crazy, but it does save me money, as I stay on the site so much that I dont have time to shop online. Between CB, work, my son, and school I should be at my savings goal ASAP! One thing thats different is that I am not feelin app crazy at all, but thats because I want this house so badly!

My leg is seriously shaking for this TU dispute. Its so small of a thing, but means so much :) I missed these feelings :) I am so back!

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.