Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Almost free of all Baddies!!!!

Posted by uptomyneck , 12 October 2010 · 81 views

LVNV, almost dead and gone!!!! I got up enough nerve to start going back to dusting my reports. I had given up on trying to get rid of LVNV, but I thought, what the hell, as I knew it was supposed to be coming off eventually. So I figured, why not look... Well I pulled my daily, and took a look at the dates, and realized that I couldn't tell anything from that and needed my real ones. So then I proceeded to the sites, and BAM, they were still in TU, and they were scheduled to come off in 12/2010!!! I got my hopes up!. Then I went and looked at EX, and man they were still there reporting all types of stuff, but the drop off date missing. So I was upset and posted for some help. 10 hrs later, I remember that I have all my old reports stashed. I look, and low and behold I have a 2007 report that says ...10/2010!!! Wooohooo!!!! I just hope they drop off on time! right on time for me to apply for the house!!!! :dance:

God works in mysterious ways! :ph34r:

The type color is almost the same as the backgorund on my screen ... is it my settings, and if so, how do I change them? I can't read a thing. :-(

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.