Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Featured
Photo

Still uptomyneck...but making changes

Posted by uptomyneck , 28 May 2010 · 607 views

So Im still uptomyneck in debt again, but I have continued to stay on time with all pf my bills. To my dismay, my hooters card is what really frightens me. I am going to knock it down slowly but surely. I had to come out of my pocket to help my father get a car for the family. So there was another loan taken out on my 403b. He actually has been paying me back which is great, in large amounts. OS I am actually on my way to the bank to deposit the money he gave me so I can send them onto the loans. Just finished my 4th class of 6 in my masters. Im upset I still cant find a job. I am really about to start lying and saying I have no experience whatsoever, as I am tired of not getting any call backs, or seeing jobs where they don't want you to have more than 1 or 2 years experience.

I have worked out my budget, and am sticking to it. One thin that I did change this year was due to my son going through so much disappointment on not getting our own home, and then my car giving out on me, I have decided to take him to Disney this year. I had never wanted to go away when I didn't have my own home to come back to, but he deserves something for all of the sacrifices we've been going through. So the trip is a group trip, and it only cost me 450 for me my son and brother to go, and approx $200 round trip per person. All of its paid off, so I'm very excited. I budget I will have $1000 to take on the trip. so we should make out fine, I have already told my son that we will not be buying any stuffed animals or anything that will be a waste of money. He has saved up $200 for his trip which is super for a 7 year old.

Hopefully I will be blessed with a new CAREER, and can move soon.

Photo
patreniaspears
Jun 23 2010 04:11 PM
Hello uptomyneck,

It looks like you have a rollercoaster of a journey over the past year. I wish you all the best with establishing your new career. Continue to be happy during the storm...soon it shall surely pass. :P
Photo
carmelascreditrepair
Aug 05 2010 10:28 AM
Hi there,

Hope it all works out for you. I just joined this as I have a Credit Repair business.
I am a single mom and really love what I do!!! This site is awesome!! I'm already
learning very much!

Good luck to you!!

Carmela

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.