Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Still Laid off...@ 100% utilization

Posted by uptomyneck , 25 November 2009 · 28 views

Woes me. I have so fallen from the skies of credit grace. I need to revamp my plan about getting back on track. I am almost to my limit of all of my cards. I am working as we speak on my excel spreadsheet with my payments laid out for the whole year coming. Hopefully I will get a lead on a good leadership development program at a reputable company. I need to find somethign soon at least at my old salary so I can finally move. My son and I both look depressed as the holidays roll in because we were hoping to be celebrating in our own home this year.

Keeping my head up...trying to do the same with my score...

UPTOMYNECK...again

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.