Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Still Sad...60% Utlization ... 48% DP Saved

Posted by uptomyneck , 23 April 2009 · 20 views

Okay, yes I have put the Hooters card in my drawer :angry: ! I am no longer bailing anyone out. The term is almost at an end on my first graduate course. All I have to do is finish up the final. If my family doesnt pay the electric and everything gets shut off, sucks for them cause I can finish up my final at work. I am bailing noone out :angry: . Currently there seems to be a gas bill discrepancy and a mortgage one too, and as much as I want to be there for my dad and family, I cant. Summer is coming, we need no gas. Cook on the grill if we have to. Cold showers! I just put $800 away today from my paycheck! Bringing me to almost the 50% milestone for my downpayment savings! I plan on next check putting away another $900! So almost there people.

My dad still owes me a few dollars, so I will continue to pay more than the minimum payment on my hooters, but I am counting on my dad chipping in ASAP. Plus I still have to make payments on that 401k loan I took out for them. Great thing is I have learned not to count on people, even if I love them, and factored this in my budget already. So all I have to do is stay steady and strong. I would have put $900 away today, but I HAVE to get my hair done. The natural hair is going strong, but I am going to try to wear it natural for two weeks and straight for two weeks every month, as I think the natural look may be too much for some :mellow: .

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.