Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

It's killing me!

Posted by uptomyneck , 06 April 2009 · 19 views

Arh! The wait is killing me. My family didn’t volunteer to give me the $560 something they borrowed and promised to give me the first of the month back yet. And I haven’t had enough balls to ask them for it back. This is also the week when I only can put away $80 towards the house down payment savings, as well as the last week in which I pay no federal taxes. Next pay is scheduled to be the first check this year in which I will claim 0 exemptions. So less in my check, but it balances out because this month is the last month I have to pay my sons school tuition until July. So I will still be able to put about $700 a check away after the end of this month. Also my car will be paid off at the end of June! Meaning no car note and lower insurance hopefully! Hopefully I will be able to go out looking for the house soon. Just having a pre-approval is …. The suspense is killing me!

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.