Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Posted by Sleepless , 11 February 2011 · 1,224 views

That was probably a typical response from the lender, that's basically an automated type reply. Which is basically accurate.

One of the finer arts in credit repair, is learn how to phrase your disputes, and know enough so you don't always get the brush off letter.

OP asked for a goodwill adjustment, lender declined.

Mount your attack from another angle.

I love this board.

You may not get the answer you want but it is always astute information. Always.

If people are looking for a quick fix, this is not the place. But if you are really willing to put in the time and effort to LEARN the right way to handle credit issues you will go far and be successful over the long term.

Source: Remove Late Marks on CR is Breaking the Law?

Well I'm BACK and more determined than ever to eliminate my debit. I'm too embarrassed to admit my total right now and to be honest, I don't even know the total.

I am at a different place in my life right now and the debit has GOT TO GO!

I feel you! I was once back at square one as well. I have come to terms with it, and decided to make moves too. Hang in there, and kill that debt!

April 2014

S M T W T F S
202122 23 242526

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.