Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Received DCU card, no CWH

Posted by TheChosenOne , 25 April 2009 · 99 views

I obliged my first request for paystubs last week and received my reward in the mail yesterday. I can admit that I was expecting the worst when I read the past DCU rosefactor threads. I already had a bad taste in my mouth from an experience with Delta and Alliant. Alliant didn't want to give me a CLI at the 6 month mark due to excessive available credit and Delta didn't want to give me a card at all it seemed. Was the CU world starting to CWH (credit-whore hate)???

I was wrong about DCU, once I faxed my paystub they sent the card immediately without any other requests. Its nice to be pleasantly surprised in this credit crunch. With DCU and Coastal cards this month, I feel like I accomplished expanding my portfolio, which I like to do, and suggest everyone doing every 6 months to a year.

Meanwhile, I still believe we could use a thread (i tried to start one but it got off topic) to reveal the current CUs/Banks who seem to be down with CWH.

April 2014

S M T W T F S
20 212223242526

Recent Comments

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.